sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2011

Yoav - Beautiful Lie



Yesterday, today, tomorrow
Fade away like frozen photographs.
Remember, forget
The stakes, the ways you take,
The ways you make the moments pass.
For every regret,
I tell a beautiful lie.
And I would die if you find out.
I tell a beautiful lie every time that I
did not open up my mouth.
All the same, it’s a game,
it’s a play, it’s a war,
it’s a shame that we’re always fighting for.
I don’t mean to cast no blame,
I don’t intend to pretend, I could, never loved you more.
But in the blink of an eye, everything you ever knew can change
And it’s a beautiful lie if you think everything will always stay the same.

Babe.
My babe.
You got a secret – it’s starting to show.
My babe.
Sweet babe.
How long can you keep it?
How far would you go?
You tell a beautiful lie.
And it’s going to, it’s going to drive you crazy.

How far would you go, go, go to tell a beautiful lie?
Yesterday, today, tomorrow
Fade away like frozen photographs
Remember, forget
Forever.
Lie.
Babe.

Beautiful lie.

Sem comentários:

WHO AM I ???

A minha foto
Wait until the war is over And we're both a little older The unknown soldier