terça-feira, 5 de abril de 2011

U2 - Promenade


Earth, sky, sea and rain
Is she coming back again?
Men of straw, snooker hall
Words that build or destroy
Dirt, dry bone, sand and stone
Barbed-wire fence cut me down
I'd like to be around
In a spiral staircase
To the higher ground

And I, like a firework, explode
Roman candle lightning lights up the sky

In the cracked streets trampled under foot
Sidestep, sidewalk
I see you stare into space
Have I got closer now, behind the face

Oh, tell me
Tell me you dance with me
Turn me around tonight
Up through spiral staircase
To the higher ground

Slide show, seaside town
Coca-Cola, football, radio, radio, radio
Radio, radio, radio

Sem comentários:

WHO AM I ???

A minha foto
Wait until the war is over And we're both a little older The unknown soldier