domingo, 24 de janeiro de 2010

Moonspell - Luna



Bleed no reflection 
Upon the waters that you fear 
Make things happen 

Accept no resignation 
For some life has been cruel 
You have set the mood 

Thinking about you... Luna 

Lay the serpent's egg 
In this world of make believe 
And make things real 

My seed of a lunacy 
Was a sign made to resist 
A mood set from birth 

Thinking about you... Luna 

Show me your moon burns 
Take me as the moon burns 
The freezing moon 
Making things real for me 
The killing Moon 
Making things happen for me 

Luna - all above 
Wound of light in the enemy skies 
Make things happen for me 

On the eve of self destruction 
On the eve of all can be...Thinking about you

Sem comentários:

WHO AM I ???

A minha foto
Wait until the war is over And we're both a little older The unknown soldier